To submit samples to MQA for testing please follow the instructions below:
- Complete the sample submission form. Include the quote and purchase order number, sample name, ID number, storage conditions, number of samples submitted, test(s) required, and all other pertinent information. If this is a RUSH test, please indicate that it is a rush sample in the special instructions section or it may risk not getting tested as rush. If you have a modified procedure, please note that also in the special instructions or it will be run according to MQA procedures. Incomplete sample submission forms will result in samples not being tested.
- Please make sure the sample name on the form matches the sample name on the container.
- Include the MSDS if available.
- Place the samples in a protective bag and label the bag with the test required and number of samples. Include a separate bag for each set of samples. Liquid samples in screw cap container must be tight to avoid leaks.
- Ship the samples in protective shipping container to avoid breakage.
- Ship liquid non-preserved samples cold and overnight. Endotoxin or cell culture samples must be shipped frozen in dry ice and overnight.
- MQA accepts samples Monday to Saturday. Please email Renee Johnston at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know ahead of time when you plan to ship them, and also when they are shipped.
- Address shipment to “Sample Receiving”.
- To ensure proper invoicing, please provide your purchase order and quote number on the form. Note that samples cannot be received for testing unless a quote and PO number is in place.