Microbiology & Quality Associates’ Validation & Calibration Division provides support services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and nutritional product companies. Our validation experts can provide comprehensive validation services that will meet your budget and timelines. MQA is here for you 7 days a week and offers fast turnaround times, equipment pick-up and drop off, and rush service if needed.
We would be happy to evaluate your site to provide you with a complimentary assessment of your project needs.
We also understand how Calibration, Preventive Maintenance, and Equipment Repairs affect your operation. We are familiar with the frustration and headaches that can result if these services are not delivered properly and have assembled a team of experienced calibration technicians to help you keep your equipment in compliance and operating at peak performance.
Our calibration laboratory is staffed by experienced metrologists. Our training program is modeled to be the best in class to ensure our calibration specialists are knowledgeable about the equipment they service. MQA technicians have extensive experience in calibrating instruments found in the biotech, pharmaceutical, and medical device environments, both on-site at your facility and at our calibration laboratory. Our Calibration technicians are trained in FDA GxP regulations and good documentation practices. The calibration standards are certified against NIST and ISO 17025 traceable standards by ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited calibration laboratories.
See below for a partial list of our capabilities. Please call if you have a need not reflected in the list, as our capabilities are continually expanding.
- Autoclave validation
- Chemical sterilization cycle development, D value and Z value determinations
- Cleaning Validation
- Clean Room Validation (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Clean Room, BSC, & Fume Hood Certification Services
- Utility System Validation
- Filter Microbial Validation
- Lab Equipment Validation
- Method Qualification and Validation per USP and ICH
- Process Validation Support
- Dry Heat Oven Validation
- Validation of Incubators, Freezers, Refrigerators, Stability Chambers, and LN2 Storage
- Virus and Microbial Inactivation Studies
Preventive maintenance, repairs, and calibration for:
- Pipette Calibration & Maintenance
- Preventative Maintenance & Repair
- pH meters
- Conductivity meters
- Controlled temperature environments: refrigerators, freezers, cold rooms, incubators, ovens, rooms, water baths, thermometers, and associated chart recorders/data loggers
- CO2 instruments
- Pressure gauges
- Autoclaves (temperature, pressure, and time)